Sunday 22 December 2019

Five predictions from 2019, did I got any of them right?

During my first post of 2019. I did a post on five racing predictions for 2019, and the post was really a fun post on five predictions that may happen in 2019. But the main question is did I got any right? let see:

Number 1, A privater LMP1 team to win this seasons 24 Hours of Le Mans.
No, top privater LMP1 team finished in third place. I got this prediction Wrong.



Number 2, Aston Martin to announce an Engine partnership with Red Bull for 2021 F1 season.
Just like 2018, I got this prediction Wrong.



Number 3, HWA (Mercedes) to win a race in Formula E this season in Season 5 (2018/19).
Third prediction I got Wrong. Highest finish for HWA (Mercedes) that season was a third place finish for Stoffel Vandoorne in Rome.



Number 4, Kimi Räikkönen to finish fifth place in a race this season.
Going into the last two rounds, Räikkönen best result was multiple seventh place finishes, enter the Brazilian Grand Prix and lucky enough Kimi Räikkönen finished in fourth place. Meaning I got this prediction Right.



Number 5, Kawasaki to announce a return to MotoGP for 2021.
Unless something happens in the next nine days. Fourth prediction I got Wrong. Not even close on this close on this one.




So basically I got one out of five predictions right. More fun predictions in 2020.

No comments:

Post a Comment