Monday 11 November 2013

Gymkhana Six, #Gym6

Last two years I did posts on Gymkhana Four, and Gymkhana Five. And today, Need for Speed and Ken Block bring out the new Gymkhana video onto YouTube called: "Ken Block present: Gymkhana SIX: The Ultimate Gymkhana Grid Course" (video below).

It was shot on an airfield, with a gymkhana course on top with a tricky course which includes maneuvering around a moving wrecking ball, sliding through narrow opening cut into the sides of shipping containers, multiple jumps, drifts around Lamborghini Aventadors whilke Ken Block driving a 650 bhp 2013 Ford Fiesta ST RX43. Enjoy the video below.

Need for Speed and Ken Block present: Gymkhana SIX: The Ultimate Gymkhana Grid Course



What I think about it. I didn't like it, not on the camera angle sides. But, more on the Gymkhana course, I thought it was a bit too silly. I felt last years Gymkhana Five hooning around San Francisco was much better video instead on a airfield with a course for this years gymkhana. Despite all that, I thought it was still edited well. It's a touch challenge to create a much better gymkhana video from the pervious one. I felt that this one did not match the pervious gymkhana film expiration. Gymkhana Seven will have something to prove next year.

End of Blog for now, new post soon. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment