Wednesday 23 December 2020

Five predictions from 2020, did I got any of them right?

During my first post of 2020. I did a post on five racing predictions for 2020, and the post was really a fun post on five predictions that may happen in 2020. But the main question is did I got any right? lets see:

Number 1, McLaren to score three or more podiums in 2020. McLaren took two podiums, Lando Norris took a third place at the Red Bull Ring, and Carlos Sainz, Jr. took a second place finish at Monza. After the Italian Grand Prix, McLaren couldn't scored that third podium I predicted in January meaning I got this prediction Wrong.


Number 2, An LMP2 team to finish in the top three positions in this seasons 24 Hours of Le Mans.
No, top LMP2 team at Le Mans this year was United Autosports team finished fifth in the race. Second prediction I got Wrong.
Number 3, Williams to score at least 25 points in the F1 Constructors' Standings in 2020.
Third prediction I got Wrong. No points at all for Williams F1 Team during 2020 season.


Number 4, Jorge Lorenzo back in MotoGP as a Ducati/Yamaha test-rider then confirmed as a rider for 2021.
Lorenzo did sign a test-rider deal with Yamaha for 2020, but no full-time return in 2021. Meaning I got this prediction half-right?

Number 5, Porsche to win two races in Formula E this season in Season 6 (2019/20). Fourth prediction I got Wrong. Highest finish for Porsche that season was two second place finishes for André Lotterer at Diriyah and at Berlin.

So basically I got 0.5 out of five predictions right. More fun predictions in 2021.

No comments:

Post a Comment