Thursday 21 April 2011

Chinese Grand Prix Review, Nico or Michael Mercedes-Benz ad

Hi again, new post today discussing last weekends Chinese Grand Prix. I've I can write this longer I will, due to other work I've got to commit to other projects. As I said on my Twitter page on Sunday morning , oh by the way are you following my twitter page yet? Here is the link Jonyh5onracing, anyway here what i said below:

"F1 Chinese Grand Prix, rating: 5/5 great race to watch, great for F1, great job from Pirelli, well done Hamilton for winning."

As I said on the tweet I thought it was the best race for a long while. Maybe for six years (since the great race at Suzuka 2005 were Kimi Raikkonen won) for overall race excitement. Two and half (half meaning KERS) big improvements to the show this year is one the Drag Reduction System (DRS) which you guys either love it or hate it, and main point for the big improvement is Pirelli tyres replacing Bridgestone tyres. In my opinion Pirelli been great for Formula 1 so far this season from the Italian brand. Also. not forgetting KERS has been have been little improvement to the show, but I feel Pirelli is the biggest improvement to the show by miles. So well done Pirelli.

Also, well done Lewis Hamilton for winning the Race, making the championship more interesting between Red Bull and McLaren. Overall a great weekend for Formula 1.

A few weeks back, I found an ad recently on Youtube for a Mercedes-Benz ad with Michael Schumacher and double world champion Mika Hakkinen. This week I found another Mercedes-Benz ad with Michael Schumacher, but this time with Nico Rosberg, so which one would you take to the Hospital for your birth of your first child? Michael or Nico?



End of Post now, new Post soon. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment